Sunday, August 12, 2012

Book Review: The Vampire Relationship Guide III by Evelyn LaFont


File Size: 304 KB
Print Length: 98 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Helios Media, Inc. (June 25, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B008EZ6EEO
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled


Blurb:
It’s the holiday season and Josie is definitely feeling the strain. From unexpected (and not necessarily welcome) house guests to the demanding clients of her new wedding consultancy, her plate isn’t just full—it’s overflowing.

Adding to the pressure is the tension between the vampire government, Weres and her pointy-toothed love, Walker. Will a string of suspicious teen murders and disturbing secrets from Walker’s past conspire to ruin their love? Or will Josie and Walker rise above such petty concerns and keep fighting, together?

Review:
It's been awhile since I read the first two in this fun series, but it didn't take me long to fall back into Josie's life with this book. I thought briefly that I might have to reread the first two so I could remember everything, but I am happy to say I didn't have too. Though I might do it just to read more of this great series.

This book is such a quick fun read, I am not sure what else I could say about it Other than I loved it. Okay I will give it a try starting with  Josie, oh how I missed her. She is so much fun and so funny. In this installment, she has gotten her Wedding planning service up and running, and the clients she has to deal with lets just say I am so glad I'm not her. But while she is busy trying to get a client's wedding planned, she finds out that she get's to meet Walker's parents plus to add to the craziness her own mother wants to visit for the holidays. What a crazy mess poor Josie has to deal with.

All my favorite characters are back, Walker(did I mention just how much I love him), Grady(please I hope he gets his own book), Shep, Harry and Sandy. As well as three new characters, Ned, Grace and Betty.

This book was a crazy bunch of goodness wrapped in a short story. There were twists which I hadn't expected as well as the cliffhanger, well a slight one anyway. Enough to drive me nuts with what is going to happen.

If you are looking for a dark read then this book isn't for you but if you like a quick fun light read then I urge you to check this series out.

Rating:
5 out 5 stars

2 comments:

Liesel K. Hill said...

Sounds like a fun read! Thanks for sharing it ! :)

BLHmistress said...

It is , I love this series.

Post a Comment