Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories: Episode 2



Blurb: 

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories has a little of everything. From your everyday Contemporary Romance (The Getaway) To your Hot and Heavy Rockers turned Werewolves (Crave) and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones…. (The Genesis Project) Each Episode will entice its readers, draw them in. A quick Bedtime story before they dream, keeping them pleasantly satisfied while peaking their interests for next month’s installment. All for 99 cents. During the interim there will be previews of next month’s Episode…

Author Ty Langston's CRAVE 
Preview of Episode 2 

Exhausted and burnt out due to a mix of long hours and a steady diet of working hardened news stories, left Harper at a loss when she met the magnetic and mysterious lead singer of Crave, Cass St. Marie.

She was drawn to him, yet frightened. What was he? Who was he? Did he have anything to do with Darien’s disappearance?

Desperate for the truth, the more she talked with him, the more attracted she became. Did he really have the answers she sought or was he a distraction of something more sinister.

 Author Tigris Eden's: The Genesis Project 
 Preview of Episode 2 

 Xander Treegold sees something in Genesis that he can’t explain. Is it her oddity that captures him or her innocence? Xander’s never taken no for an answer when it comes to getting what he wants and at every opportunity that is given to him Xander seems to fail miserably. That is until he pulls Genesis into a dark alcove in the Great Hall where others are preparing for their journey back to New Earth for Luna.

Will Genesis succumb to his attentions or will she once again deny him the only thing he’s ever truly wanted…. Her.

Politics and other’s seem to get in the way of his every intentions and as Luna approaches so does the private tasting he’s invited Genesis to. Will she indulge like the rest of them, or will she stand in the back, watching, wanting, and needing to be tasted as much as the next female.

Gen is happy to finally be back home with her father Vaggo, and as short as this homecoming is, she is determined not to let the outside influence of Xander Treegold convince her of his intentions. With Adam constantly showing up at her door step, attempting to sway her away from his soon to be brother –in-law she finds that Professor Aylet is correct in her assumptions. There are two males that make her question her every feeling.

Adam’s sultry scent and Xander’s fire.

 Author Riley Ross': 
The Getaway Preview of Episode 2 

Mike and Juliet deal with the repercussions of his mother and Brooke’s actions. Juliet and Elaine come to an uneasy truce to appease Mike.

 A surprising secret involving Brooke and a member of Mike’s family threatens to ruin a relationship. Will a surprising proposal shatter their unholy alliance or bring them closer together?
 Buy Links: Amazon Barnes and Noble Smashwords


Review:

My review of the first episode left me hanging and many questions needed answered, which they were in this one only to be left hanging again for Episode 3. Why oh why did you have to do that? Okay enough of my rant now on to my review .

Crave 
What can I say about this one other than I just loved it to pieces.  Werewolves , especially Cass . who could blame Harper for being attracted to him.  When you mix music(my tied love with reading) and sexy werewolves this story is perfect for me.  If I mentioned my love for music in the last review, sorry for the repeat.  I just loved this continuation and I don't have anything negative at all to say other than  I need the next episode now , as in ASAP.


The Genesis Project
Can I just add I really love Xander but I am wondering what Adam is up too , Is he attracted to Genesis too?  Why does he want her to stay away from Xander . In my opinion I do like her with Xander better than anyone else and I hope it goes that way.  I can't wait to read on who she might choose.


The Getaway
This one drove me a bit nuts,  Mike's mother well lets just say I wanted smack her silly.  Can she get more annoying, I loved how Juliet handled her though.  This one again left off with a huge cliffhanger and I have to know what the answer is going to be.  I can't say much more because I don't want to give anything away.


Overall, I enjoyed the second episode as much if not more than the first and I want episode 3 like now , today ... okay I know that won't happen, but it was just that damned good.


Photobucket
Photobucket









Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment