Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review: Moonlight by Katie Salidas


File Size: 255 KB 
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited 
Publisher: Rising Sign Books (September 9, 2012)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc. 
Language: English 
ASIN: B0098KSARS 
Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
X-Ray: Not Enabled 
Lending: Enabled 
Source: My Own Copy 
 Amazon 

 Blurb: 

Good girls don’t wear fur or fight over men, and they certainly don’t run around naked, howling at the moon.

But then, no-one ever called Fallon a good girl.

As a human unofficially mated to an Alpha werewolf, Fallon is being pressured to “become”... or be gone.

Her mate Aiden, the interim leader of the Olde Town Pack, is in a position that demands he either choose a wolf mate or leave the pack forever. No matter how hot the sex with Fallon is, he can’t ignore centuries of tradition.

Become a wolf or not: If only the choice were that simple! Fallon’s options are further clouded by the overt presence of other females desperate to be the Alpha’s mate. And when these bitches get serious, it’s not just claws that come out. If Fallon wants to keep her man and take the title, she’ll have to exert a little dominance of her own.



 Review: 

As many of you know, the Immortalis series was my favorite New to me series last year so when I heard Fallon was going to get her own book I was so excited. Though it took me awhile to get to it, all I can say it rocked! I just knew Katie wouldn't disappoint. And I was right.

This was a short quick smexy read and I enjoyed every minute of it. It had drama of whether or not Fallon was going to turn or not. It made me chuckle more than once and squeal with delight when a couple of my favorite characters made an appearance. Nicholas in particular .

I am sad it's over and now I have to wait until the next book and can you guess who that is? Nicholas..... I sure hope we don't have to wait too long. So if you haven't read anything by Katie Salidas please do . You won't be sorry I promise you..

 Rating: 


Photobucket



Photobucket
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment