Friday, May 17, 2013

Here is a Heartfelt apology to all my followers ... I'm sorry for Lack of posts last couple months

I would like to take the time to apologize to all my followers, anyone that has sent a request for a review and anyone else who stops by my blog. I am sorry for the lack of posts as of late. When life kicks you in the butt. It did with full force to me..

First of all I was in the hospital last month  for almost a week. then we finally found a big enough house so while I was trying to get back on my feet we started packing to move. Thankfully for my son and DH they did most of my packing.  Then right before we were to move I got sick with the stomach flu - bad I never had it hit me for a week but this knocked me on my ass.. and kept me there. I will never wish that on anyone.


We are finally moved and I am finally back to feeling like myself though next month around June 24th I will be getting all my teeth pulled so I might be away for a couple days I hope not too long. but until then I will be trying to catch up on everything here.

I will be sending emails to all those that joined the For the Love of Mythology hop... I might need some of you to email me with your email addy's because the linky I signed up with unfortunately doesn't show anyone's emails for me.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com.









Photobucket 

7 comments:

Jackie said...

First glad you are better, second missed your posts and hope your extractions go well as my Mom is recuperating from hers being pulled for dentures this past Wednesday the 15th and she is miserable poor lady!

fredamans said...

Take care of yourself, we'll always be around.

(((hugs)))

BLHmistress said...

Thanks I appreciate it :), I hope so too it has me worried but it definitely needs done.

James Garcia Jr said...

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear of all of this and wish you the very best as you continue to get beyond everything. :)

-Jimmy

June M. said...

It sounds like you have have a very rough time lately. I do hope that things get better and everything goes well with you :)

Juli D. Revezzo said...

Glad to hear you're doing better. It's good to see you back!

Unknown said...

I like zeus. vampires, dragons and heades

Post a Comment